Crystalbuntu seems to be a large and well received project. Here’s some interesting stats — valid from 28th March to 2nd July:
- 5000 daily synchronisations with the update server
- 7894 counted installations
- 4331 GB of Crystalbuntu image traffic
- 87% of installs occur through the Windows installer, where as the other 13% of downloads occur through the Linux installer.
Let’s keep it going!