I am sorry for the lateness of this update. I have unfortunately been suffering from a nasty cold as well as continued heart palpitations which I mentioned in July. Maintaining Crystalbuntu is a priority for me, and this update brings bug fixes as well as increased compatibility with new plugins.
- XBMC has native AirPlay support (AirTunes is still a Crystalbuntu specific implementation)
- New PVR Build: fixed unexpected crashes in XBMC; fixed issue with installing add-ons from online repositories in XBMC
- Python 2.6 used for XBMC Python interpreter
- Improved compatibility with new plugins
- Fix YouTube plugin
- Fixed Windows Live Essentials and SMB Sharing incompatibility issue
- Green dot when using CrystalHD decoder bug fixed
For a full list of changes, see the changelog at the bottom of the page here
Just restart your Apple TV to get this update immediately. Let me know how it goes, and consider making a donation to help fund future enhancements such as the aforementioned.